Saturday, May 31, 2008

All's well that ends well

Sorry I didn't post earlier, I couldn't figure out our login and password...now I know.  Mark is well and back to 100%.  Guess this is one of those illnesses that are harder on a body the older it is.  I'm sure hoping none of the rest of us get it.  

We are currently missing our oldest three as they went to visit their Skeen "cousins" to help Courtney celebrate her graduation.  I'm sure they are all having a great time together.  

The boys, Caity, and Marissa have started swim team.  The first few days the water was cold and the wind was blowing.  It didn't make for fun swimming, especially for the newbies.  Thursday and Friday were much better and everyone did great.  They are looking forward to their first swim meet next week.

Thanks for your prayers during Mark's illness.  

Linda

No comments: