Saturday, March 6, 2010

Tea for new friends








This weekend we have another visiting pastor and his family here from TX. Each family from our church wanted to host them for some event and even though they are staying with us we wanted to have a tea. One other family was available that day to join us so all worked together (yes, even my guest, who loves tea like I do) to put together this tea. I dearly missed my sweet daughters' fellowship and assistance in the kitchen!


The men and boys went on a long hike to the creek and came back famished. Rather than wait for the burgers they had planned to make to cook, they ate tea left overs.

I think the "tea party" was (at various levels) enjoyed by all.

(I'm sorry for the disorder of the pictures and text. I have no idea how to get them to fit where I want them so you'll have to use your mind to get them in the right order. )

2 comments:

Marissa said...

Looks like you put on a great tea Momma! I look forward to hearing more about it when we get home. =) We'll see you Tuesday. <3

caitygirl said...

I missed being there to help you with your tea!!! but it looks like you pulled it off well even without me =) can't wait to hear about it