Monday, January 11, 2010

sanctification

Aren't you so thankful for the sanctification process? Boy I am! God has worked so much in me this last year. It would be a huge long story and I'm not so good with words as my dear daughters and some of you dear friends so I won't even try, but I'll borrow some words I found on a blog (which that blogger quoted from somewhere else but that source wasn't listed, so please forgive my lack of giving credit to the "author"). Anyway, these words provide a peek into what God has been teaching me this past year and I'm sure will continue to refine in me:

"When you judge others, you are revealing your own fears, insecurities, and prejudices..."
"...Let the refining and improving of your own life keep you so busy that you have little time to criticize others..."


May each of us extend as much grace to others as we generously extend to ourselves. Have a great day friends!
Linda

No comments: