Marissa and I were cleaning out, straightening up, and trying to make more room in our closet. I looked in a hard-to-get-to corner and found several dresses that we had made either just for fun, or we had really worn them but they are by this time too big or small. So I dragged out this dresses and fabric scraps (by "scrap" I don't mean small pieces trimmed off the sides of seams, they are truly large pieces of fabric- by not following lay-out directions, we have saved quite a bit of fabric- a pitty we can't guess how much we can save before we buy it all). Remembering that many of the dress-ups in my box were beginning to wear out; ideas and images started fashioning themselves in my mind. I have now cut up several lengths of "scraps" and one dress. The result: two dress-up dresses and so many more designs. =D I am now planning on renovating the other dresses in the dress-up box. For those ones I'll be sure to take before and after pictures.
this is what I started with
All I need now are some princesses...
A Whole Year Without Writing
7 months ago