Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ah, spring!





Here are a few pictures from around our house. Flowers play a big part in making it feel like spring around here.  The first one is from the patio. 







This year the front porch has carnations and geraniums and smells delicious.






















Here is the first rose of the season.  It is from one of the plants that Caity put in last year. She added four new plants this year.  All last summer we had a continuous supply of roses on our table, hopefully we will again this year. 



3 comments:

caitygirl said...

yay; my roses are blooming! I didn't realize that I might miss the first bloom. Thanks for taking a picture of it for me! The flowers on the front porch look lovely.

Fiddlin' said...

Very pretty flowers!! I love Spring. Smelling the lilacs, getting your hands dirty while planting something, taking evening walks, and just enjoying the warm days! :)

Fiddlin' Girl said...

Oops! I am Fiddlin' Girl! ;)