1. loves the Lord with all her heart, mind, and soul.
2. continually praises God for His abounding goodness.
3. is (along with Mr. Poff) raising seven precious children to walk in the ways of the Lord.
4. is an amazing example of godly womanhood; I admire her tremendously.
5. keeps a home not a house; it always smells nice, looks beautiful, feels like home, and overflows with love.
6. encourages people with words of inspiration, notes of kindness, and gifts of love.
7. challenges me to think about the things I do and read.
8. allows me to practice being a "mother's helper."
9. has a countenance of joy.
10. shares stories, struggles, passions, and hopes.
11. is willing and able to actually discuss classic books (if I could ever actually finish one).
12. challenges friends and family through frequent blog posts on life, books, and thoughts.
13. considers children as blessings from the Lord and has placed her family size in God's hands.
14. remembers and prays for the things going on in friends' lives.
15. shares in the joys and sorrows of friends.
16. is a wonderful role model and mentor.
I am so BLESSED to have you in my life Mrs. Poff. I love you! Happy Birthday. =D