Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Caity!


This picture really typifies Caity.  She is on her way out the door to swim practice on a COLD November morning.  Yes, she really does wear shorts and flip flops so she is ready to start dry land exercises as soon as she gets there.  She does have some warmer clothes in one of the gear bags she is carrying and usually comes home a bit warmer dressed than this.  She is very warm natured though and wearing flip flops, shorts, short sleeves, etc. even in winter is quite comfortable to her.  
Ah, my Caity.  What a lovely young woman you are.  You and Marissa are quite a witness to your unsaved team mates.  Keep shining the light there!

2 comments:

Skeen Family said...

I agree Caity!!! Sweatshirts and shorts are absolutely the most sensible thing to wear on a "cold" morning. Ahh, if only the rest of the world knew how to dress properly for weather as we do. :)
I miss you so much, I can't wait to see you all, as Mr. Davidson says. "See you sooner than later."
Love to all!
Meghan

Anonymous said...

Ahh, Caity, Caity..... I jsut don't know how you do it!! :) I used to be able to do that, but now any more! I am sometimes freezing cold while every one else is begging to turn down the heat! :)
You are so pretty! I love the picture!
Love ya! ~Sarah